Monday, June 29, 2015

The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, which opens on July 1, can be described as "wonderful, crazy, intense, amazing and beautiful." I was lucky enough to be invited to check it out for myself and was very happy with the exhibit. For months, The Hunger Games’ social media accounts have provided us with different teasers about the exhibit, such as the ‘secret code’ and the pre-sale ticket option. Either way, the exhibit was very well put together and I couldn’t be happier that I went!

See our FULL review with TONS and untagged photos HERE.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO REVIEW



Welcome to The Capitol! 
My heart started to pump really fast when I saw this!
Even though we hate it, I thought this was really cool.


In the woods, Gale and Katniss look out for hope.
I loved this scene and the outfits featured!


I think I'd live in District 13...
The Panem Map will tell you all about that! 


Katniss Hologram in District 13. 
Where can I get this!??


Cinna's Sketchbook! 
I.. just.. wanna.. touch the book...


Elizabeth Banks and the Preshow! It was nice
to get a visit from Effie!


Katniss' Mockingjay outfit in it's glory!


Look at the Mockingjay Dress! *cries*

Cinna's final outfit...

The 74th Hunger Games

District 12


The Capitol. ugh. 
Still beautiful though. 


Sweets from the Tribute Train!
They look SO good!


Katniss sat here once! 


Which would you choose?
If you look to the left, you'll find Johanna's ax. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Message from Life in District 13

Did you love Life in District 13's reviews, blogposts and more? Guess what! We have a new site coming. Stay tuned for information. 

Imagine Tomorrow.

Categories

Life in District 13 (2014-2015). Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts